What laws are applied in our company?
SHM applies 3 fundamental laws that regulate the relations between the provider and the users:
- The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons)
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Data of a Personal Nature and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Regulations for the Development of the LOPD)
- The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible for processing your personal data in our company is SHM, registered in the Mercantile Register of Navarra, volume 617, sheet 117, Nº NA-12853 and CIF: ESB31517253
- Name of the company: DESARROLLOS INFORMATICOS SHM S.L.
- Commercial name: SHM
- Main product name: BrickControl
- CIF: ESB31517253
- Main office: C / Puerta del Sol 13 4º C, Madrid – 28013 – Spain
- Registered office: C / Pasaje 11, Tudela (Navarra) – 31500
- Activity: Development, consulting, support and marketing of our software BrickControl specialized in construction project management
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 912 919 966
Who will watch over your data in SHM?
The SHM Privacy Team will guarantee data protection norms compliance. The team will give the necessary support and will attend our clients.
You can contact the SHM Privacy Team at the following address: email@example.com or at the postal address of Spain, Puerta del Sol, 13-4º-C – Madrid, (att. DPO).
What do we use your personal data for?
At SHM we process your personal data in order to provide the service you have contracted with us.
Besides after the new rulement implementation, SHM will continue to treat your data as before, with maximum security and confidentiality, and for the same purpose for which you allowed us or that are justified based on another legitimacy provided in the Regulation.
Why do we use your personal information?
We explain the legal bases that allow us to treat your personal data below:
- For the execution of the service you have requested us and we have active all times in SHM.
- To allow SHM accomplish with its legal obligations, highlighting the laws related to telecommunications and information society services, tax laws or the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data.
- When you give us your consent electronically to offer SHM products and services.
You agree to communicate your data to SHM partners and affiliates for the same purpose.
When SHM has a legitimate necessity for said data processing, such as internal administrative purposes of SHM or so that we can better meet your needs and improve your satisfaction as a customer.
How long will SHM keep your data?
The personal data that you provide will be kept until you ask us to remove it.
The data saved in the DataCenter to provide our services will be deleted 30 days after requesting us to leave the service, or immediately upon request.
To whom will we communicate your data?
We will not give your personal data to anyone outside the company, unless it is necessary to provide service.
In order to provide our services we share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Affiliate / Partner: In some cases, in order to provide an appropriate service and manage the relationship we maintain with you as a client, your personal data may be transferred to an affiliate or SHM partner.
- Amazon Web Services: All the data necessary to provide our services are hosted in the Amazon Datacenter, located in Europe and the United States.
- Getresponse: Your personal data (name and email only) for sending marketing emails are hosted on the Getresponse cloud software.
- Software Reviso: Your personal data for billing will be incorporated into the software in the Reviso cloud.
- Google Analytics: Analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., which saves information on visits to analyze the access to our website.
How are your personal data protected?
The personal data we collect is stored in a secure environment. The Datacenter we use is Amazon Web Services for our servers. These data are treated confidentially. The access to these data is limited only for the DPO.
Your data travels over the internet in an encrypted way with SSL Certificate (https), the goal of our company is to apply maximum security both on the servers where your information is stored and on the trip they make over the internet by applying the protocol ‘https ‘.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You can exercise the rights granted by the Regulation in:
DESARROLLOS INFORMATICOS SHM S.L.
Puerta del Sol, 13-4º-C
Call us at +34 912 919 966