What laws apply in our company?
SHM applies 3 fundamental laws that regulate the relations between the provider and the users:
- The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons)
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Development Regulation of the LOPD)
- The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data in our company is SHM, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Navarra, volume 617, folio 117, sheet – Nº NA-12853 and with CIF: ESB31517253
- Name of the company: DESARROLLOS INFORMATICOS SHM SL
- Trade name: SHM
- Main product name : BrickControl
- CIF: ESB31517253
- Main office: Vía Dos Castillas 33, Building 4, Floor 1, Pozuelo de Alarcón – 28224 – Spain
- Registered office: C/ Pasaje 11, Tudela (Navarra) – 31500
- Activity: Development, consulting, support and marketing of our BrickControl software specialized in construction project management
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +34 912 919 966
Who will look after your data at SHM?
SHM’s Privacy Team will be the guarantor of compliance with data protection regulations. The team will give the necessary support and attend to our clients.
You can contact the SHM Privacy Team at the following address: email@example.com or at the postal address in Spain, Vía Dos Castillas 33, Building 4, Floor 1 – Pozuelo de Alarcón, (att. DPO).
What do we use your personal data for?
At SHM we process your personal data in order to provide the service you have contracted with us.
In addition, after the entry into force of the Regulation, SHM will continue to treat your data as before, with the maximum security and confidentiality, and for the same purpose for which you allowed us or that are justified based on another legitimacy provided in the Regulation.
For what reason do we use your personal data?
Below, we explain the legal bases that allow us to process your personal data:
- For the execution of the service you have requested us and that we have active at all times in SHM.
- To allow SHM to comply with its legal obligations, highlighting the laws related to telecommunications and information society services, tax laws or current regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
- When you give us your consent electronically to offer you SHM products and services.
You agree to communicate your data to SHM’s partners and affiliates for the same purpose.
When SHM. you have a legitimate need for such data processing, such as SHM’s internal administrative purposes or so that we can better serve your needs and improve your satisfaction as a customer.
How long will SHM keep your data?
The personal data you provide to us will be kept until you ask us to delete it.
The data stored in the DataCenter to provide our services will be deleted 30 days after you have requested us to unsubscribe from the service, or immediately if you request it.
To whom will we communicate your data?
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless it is necessary to provide you with a service.
In order to provide our services, we share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Affiliate/Partner: In some cases, in order to provide you with an adequate service and manage the relationship we have with you as a client, your personal data may be transferred to an SHM affiliate or partner.
- Amazon Web Services: All the data necessary to provide our services is hosted in the Amazon Datacenter, located in Europe and the United States.
- Getresponse: Your personal data (name and email only) for sending email marketing are stored in the Getresponse cloud software.
- Reviso Software: Your personal billing data will be incorporated into the Reviso cloud software.
- Google Analytics: Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., which saves information on visits to our website to analyze access to our website.
How is your personal data protected?
The personal data we collect is stored in a secure environment. The Datacenter we use is Amazon Web Services for our servers. These data are treated confidentially. Access to such data is limited to the DPO.
Your data travels over the internet securely encrypted with an SSL Certificate (https), the objective of our company is to apply maximum security both on the servers where your information is stored and on the journey they make over the internet by applying the ‘https’ protocol. ‘.
How secure is your data?
Your data is hosted in the Datacenter Amazon Web Services In addition to using mirror disks and daily backups, we also replicate all our customers’ data to another Amazon Web Services Datacenter in Ireland, thus offering our customers maximum data security.
In addition to the levels of security indicated in the previous paragraph, we also want to show you the levels of security that Amazon Web Services offers. For this, we put at your disposal the following links published by Amazon Web Services:
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You can exercise the rights granted by the Regulation in:
INFORMATIC DEVELOPMENTS SHM SL
Via Dos Castillas 33, Building 4, Floor 1
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcon
Call us at +34 912 919 966